- Experience in a similar position in a luxury establishment (5 stars or palace: Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton, Mandarin Oriental, etc.)
- Masters the operational codes of luxury hotels: knowledge of all accommodation issues.
- Guarantees the customer experience: suggests improvements to be implemented in order to achieve the hotel’s quality objectives.
- Ability to manage operational projects and transmit them to the teams.
- Leadership: excellent manager, imposes himself by flawless exemplarity and a very strong presence in the field.
- Comfortable in managing large teams.
- Global vision / Entrepreneurial spirit: will understand the challenges of the hotel on the accommodation part as well as the priorities and actions to be implemented.
- Excellent presentation, education.
- Passionate about service and the art of hospitality in general.
- Excellent manager, able to support teams with dynamism, empathy, sympathy and energy.
- Enduring: knows and appreciates the operational constraints linked to this position.
- Good emotional intelligence, able to quickly grasp problems and find solutions: reaction, anticipation, and dynamism.
- Strong sense of service and quality of service
Average remuneration 2019 in € (excluding bonuses)
|Hotel with less than 150 rooms||Hotel with more than 150 rooms|
|Paris||90 000 – 120 000||110 000 – 150 000|
|Provinces||75 000 – 90 000||90 000 – 110 000|