- Confirmed expertise in accommodation and / or F&B: perfectly masters the operations of a hotel.
- Able to create a link between the hosting and F&B teams.
- Master the operational codes of luxury hotels: knowledge of accommodation and catering issues: knows as much how to speak to a housekeeper as to an executive chef.
- Leadership: excellent manager, imposes himself by flawless exemplarity and a very strong presence in the field.
- Comfortable in managing large teams.
- Global vision / Entrepreneurial spirit: will understand the challenges of the hotel as well as the priorities.
- Will be able to show initiative, organization and will report precisely to the Managing Director.
- Excellent presentation, education.
- Passionate about service, gastronomy and the art of hospitality in general.
- Excellent manager, able to support volumetric teams with dynamism, empathy, sympathy and energy.
- Enduring: knows and appreciates the operational constraints related to this position.
- Good emotional intelligence, able to quickly grasp problems and find solutions: reaction, anticipation, and dynamism.
- Strong sense of service and quality of service
|Hotels with less than 150 rooms||Hotels with more than 150 rooms|
|Paris||110 000 – 150 000||150 000 – 180 000|
|Provinces||75 000 – 110 000||110 000 – 150 000|