- Core business: perfect knowledge of the culinary arts, tableware and hospitality.
- Qualitative: sense of excellence and quality, in terms of product, service and customer approach.
- Excellent manager: is autonomous in supervising the management of points of sale (restaurants, bar, room-service, banquets, etc.), budgets, human resources.
- Commercial spirit: always in search of optimizing the activity notably in “cross-selling” between its points of sale. Curiosity and knowledge of the market, players and competition.
- Customer orientation: excellent host, perfect knowledge of operational professions. Trustable man/woman who will be able to resolve any problem to guarantee optimal customer satisfaction.
- Good Manager: knows how to recruit and surround himself with talents, and develop them.
- Team worker.
- Leadership: conviction and influence, take the teams with him.
- Project management: capable of vision, anticipation.
- Regulations: controls the application of hygiene, safety and quality procedures.
- Excellent presentation, education.
- Passionate about service, gastronomy and the art of hospitality in general.
- Organizer of the place: playful spirit, sense of contact, knows how to create a link in a simple and authentic way.
- Open-minded, entrepreneurial spirit: guarantor of F&B procedures. Directs, coordinates and supervises all points of sale, taking ownership of their spirit.
- Strong creative proposition: Dynamic in his vision of hotel operations, has ideas for developing offers, maps and animation of the place.
- Man/woman in the field and public relations: maintains the image and the good reputation of the hotel F&B outlets.
- Curious : is interested in catering in general, in France and abroad: new concepts, hotels, offers.
- Strong with ideas and proposals.
- Problem solver.
Average remuneration 2019 in € (excluding bonuses)
|Hotels with less than 150 rooms||Hotels with more than 150 rooms|
|Paris||75 000 – 100 000||100 000 – 110 000|
|Provinces||65 000 – 90 000||90 000 – 110 000|