- Confirmed experience of at least five years as a multi-site Revenue Manager.
- Master techniques, analysis software and revenue management tools.
- Good understanding of the hotel environment and its issues.
- Knowledge of the local market where the group’s establishments are located.
- E-distribution expertise
- Analysis and synthesis: knowledge of budget management and statistical analysis.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Rigorous and endowed with a real sense of organization
- Very good communicator, pedagogue, persuasive: ability to exchange and transmit knowledge to hotel operators.
- Curiosity of mind: is interested in outgoing tools and emerging hotel universes.
- Creative: knows how to create and/or adapt its own management and monitoring tools.
- Adaptability and teamwork minded, knows how to take initiatives.
- Proactive (ve)
- Excellent priority management: 360 ° vision, and anticipation capacity.
Average remuneration 2019 in € (excluding bonuses)
|Four-star hotel||Five-star hotel|
|Paris||70 000 – 75 000||75 000 – 80 000|
|Provinces||60 000 – 65 000||65 000 – 75 000|